- 1/22 Breakfast and Behavior Panel Q & A with BCBAs GW 8:45 a.m. Please submit questions to Bekah: email@example.com
- Biomedical Interventions for Autism Conference, Greenwood, 4/18 9 am – 5 pm. Learn how people with Autism are often affected by nutrient deficiencies and GI health. Early Bird Registration Cost is $20 for 1 person or $35 for two people. Early Bird rate ends 2/6/15. Open to the public. Click here to register!
- 2/26 Breakfast and Behavior WL 8:45 a.m.
- IN Source Webinar: The Special Education Process: Understanding Article 7.
1/26, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Special Olympics POLAR PLUNGE 2015
2/7 at The Commons, Columbus, IN
Also available: be a VIRTUAL PLUNGER and pledge online at this link.
- ARI Webinar Promoting Social Thinking: 3/11, Nancy Minshew, MD
Read full stories at this link.
After transitioning from in-home therapy to half-day therapy in the Columbus center, Braxton has expanded his repertoire of functional life skills by learning to recycle and shop for items at the grocery store. “His family was afraid to take him out into the community because they weren’t really sure what he would do,” said BCBA Jen Riddle. “But because we are taking him out, they feel more comfortable with it. We expanded horizons to help them expand horizons.”
Meet Megan Miller
I have a one year old little girl named Kessler. I think she is the Bee’s Knees! I am enjoying watching every moment of her life. We also have a Bichon Frise named Malice. In my spare time I like to spend time with family. I also enjoy a good walk/run.
What staff say about her:
She always has a sweet smile regardless of the situation she’s in. She genuinely cares about the kids she works with and communicates well with staff. We’re glad to have Megan as a member of our Cornerstone Staff!
New donations to our Lending Library!
Parents at any of our centers can email Sheila to borrow a book. It will be sent home with your child. Return the book in your child’s backpack in two weeks. (Email to request a full list of books available.)
Click on the images above to go to the activity links.
Click the pictures to go to the resource links: Non-toxic lunchbox picks from nutritionist and mom, Julie Matthews, and fact sheets from Family Voices Indiana!
Please take a moment to fill out our 2015 parent survey. We want to hear from you! (Only 7 questions!)
Click this link to begin the survey and give us your feedback.