Influencing Tools and Strategies for Modernizing Performance Management
How to Evolve Performance Management to Improve Employee Performance
When: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 8:30am - 5pm
Where: Massachusetts Medical Society,Conference Center at Waltham Woods
Walham, MAProgram Overview
There’s a lot of noise these days about eliminating performance reviews. From the Fortune 500 to companies of all sizes and in virtually every industry, HR organizations are leaving legacy PM processes and systems behind in search of new, less time-consuming and significantly more effective ways of assessing performance.
Find out why the trend is exploding and how you, too can move PM forward to produce measurable results in your own organization.
This hands-on workshop is designed for HR professionals looking for proven strategies to influence change in their organizations and tools they can use to effect a PM system that enables higher levels of employee performance.
- Build the case for moving beyond evaluations and ratings, including proven strategies for swaying key skeptics to shift their thinking
- Learn effective approaches for anticipating and moving through common roadblocks
- Discover how to clearly answer the question, “How do we determine pay and incentives without ratings?”
How to implement a PM system designed to get results:
- Reshape manager and employee communications to more frequent, forward-looking dialogue that emphasizes growth rather than evaluation, and discovery rather than justification
- Create a framework that aligns with your organization’s needs, values and business objectives—you can choose from a variety of tested techniques and models
- Learn new ideas for removing the “busy work” stigma commonly associated with PM and effectively rebranding it as a strategic commitment to growth and development
Participants will each receive a 40-page planning workbook—tangible, practical resources and tools they can take back to their organization and share with decision-makers and peers.